- Item 11979 - Norridgewock Fort and Kennebec River, 1719
- Contributed by Maine Historical Society
- Item 11979
- 5435px x 7428px - 18.1"w x 24.8"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Maine Historical Society
Manuscript map #50 from the Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick papers showing Merrymeeting Bay, the Kennebec River, and various forts and settlements along the river. This map encompasses nearly all of the land claimed by the Pejepscot and Kennebec Proprietors. The map also includes a description of the Fort at Norridgewock. Col. Joseph Heath, creator of this map, raided Norridgewock in 1721.Show Details