- Item 11454 - Map of Fort Land, Brunswick, 1763
- Contributed by Maine Historical Society
- Item 11454
- 3014px x 4742px - 10.0"w x 15.8"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Maine Historical Society
This map was surveyed by Stephen Gatchell in 1763. Commissioned by the Pejepscot Proprietors, a land settlement proprietorship for the areas around Topsham and Brunswick, Maine in the 18th century. Map #19 probably assigned later by John McKeen, Clerk to the Company.Show Details
The map shows "Twelve Rod Rd." which is now Maine Street in Brunswick. The north side of the river is now part of Topsham, Maine. Also shown is Fort George.