- Item 103290 - Market Square, Houlton, ca. 1886
- Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
- Item 103290
- 5420px x 2716px - 18.1"w x 9.1"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
This stereo view card shows Smith Brothers Tin Shop that was on the northwest side of Market Square. To the right almost out of view was the Snell House.Show Details
Smith Bros. were first located on Mechanic Street and then moved to this 1886 location due to fire. They did a large plumbing business and also sold dishes and china. Frank and Addison Smith were the proprietors at the time of this picture.