- Item 10189 - Daughters of Wisdom Convent Chapel, St. Agatha, ca. 1910
- Contributed by Ste. Agathe Historical Society
- Item 10189
- 3231px x 4543px - 10.8"w x 15.1"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Ste. Agathe Historical Society
Front interior of the Daughters of Wisdom Convent Chapel where the Sisters and the boarders heard daily Mass.Show Details
On the far right is the statue of Father Louie- Marie Grignion, born at Montfort-la-Canne, France January 31 1673. He is the founder of the religious congregation of the Daughters of Wisdom. On February 2, 1703 Marie-Louise Trichet knelt at the feet of Father Louie-Marie de Montfort and he blessed the religious habit of the first Daughter of Wisdom in the Genreral Hospital Chapel at Poitier, France.