- Item 100131 - Union Street south from Summer Street, Rockland, ca. 1875
- Contributed by Rockland Historical Society
- Item 100131
- 4854px x 3090px - 16.2"w x 10.3"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Rockland Historical Society
This is a view looking south down Union Street in Rockland. On the left are the apartments built by Kimball & Abbott for shipbuilders and lime kiln workers. On the right in the foreground is the double house owned by James R. Hanley and William B. Morse on the corner of Grove Street. Beyond it in the distance one sees the Knox County Courthouse and the steeples of Immanual Universalist Church and Pratt Memorial Methodist Church beyond.Show Details