- Item 98427 - Park Street looking west, Rockland, ca. 1875
- Contributed by Rockland Historical Society
- Item 98427
- 3789px x 3944px - 12.6"w x 13.1"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Rockland Historical Society
This half of a stereo card shows Park Street looking west. The steeple of St. Peter's Episcopal Church is in the background on the left, and the steeple of St. David's Catholic Church is in the distance beyond. St. Peter's Episcopal Church moved to White Street in Rockland in the 1880s, and St. David's Catholic Church burned in 1889 and was rebuilt as St. Bernard's Catholic Church on Park Street.Show Details