- Item 8749 - Dedication of restored church, Waterford, 1929
- Contributed by Waterford Historical Society
- Item 8749
- 1192px x 822px - 4.0"w x 2.7"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Waterford Historical Society
Group of people at the dedication ceremony at the replacement to the First Congregational Church. It had been destroyed by fire in 1928 and was rebuilt in 1929 by John Calvin Stevens, as closely matching the original Nathan Nutting church as possible. The Bell Hill Meeting House in Otisfield is a close replica of the original church; it was also built by Nathan Nutting.Show Details