Item 51988 - Trull Hospital, Biddeford, circa 1910

Item 51988 - Trull Hospital, Biddeford, circa 1910
Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Item 51988
Trull Hospital, Biddeford, circa 1910
Zoom
4830px x 3077px - 16.1"w x 10.3"h @ 300dpi  |  Need a larger size?
*Credit line must read: Collections of McArthur Public Library
Image Info

Biddeford's first homeopathic hospital, Trull Hospital, was opened in June of 1900. At the time it was built, the medical profession was divided into two camps--Homeopathy and Allopathy. The Trull was named for Dr. J. Frank Trull, its founder.

Show Details