- Item 46170 - Three churches, Lubec, ca. 1907
- Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
- Item 46170
- 4723px x 3035px - 15.7"w x 10.1"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Lubec Historical Society
Looking northwest to the end of Church Street where it meets Main Street, the Congregational Church is on the left, and in the distance the Christian Temple and the Catholic Church. The latter is gone, the other two appearing much the same in 2011. The Catholic Church building was removed after the new Sacred Heart Church opened in the late 1930s on Church Street at a site considerably behind this camera view.Show Details