- Item 31125 - Ambrose Lothrop Home, Scarborough, ca. 1870
- Contributed by Scarborough Historical Society & Museum
- Item 31125
- 3783px x 3905px - 12.6"w x 13.0"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Scarborough Historical Society & Museum
This home was built in 1760 for Abraham Leavit and his two daughters Earnestine and Louellen located in the Blue Point Village of Scarborough. The home was later purchased by Ambrose Lothrop. This photograph was part of a series of stereopticon images photographed by J. O. Durgan, landscape and portrait photographer from Old Orchard Beach.Show Details