Item 28697 - Sardine Cannery, Lubec, 1895

Item 28697 - Sardine Cannery, Lubec, 1895
Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
Item 28697
Sardine Cannery, Lubec, 1895
Zoom
4790px x 2992px - 16.0"w x 10.0"h @ 300dpi  |  Need a larger size?
*Credit line must read: Collections of Lubec Historical Society
Image Info

Lubec’s first sardine factory was built in North Lubec by Julius Wolff, Henry Dodge, and Moses P. Lawrence. The boat to the left bears the names “Frank & Lloyd.” This photo bears “Lawrence Factory 1895” handwritten on back.

Show Details