- Item 26603 - George Robinson House, Thomaston, ca. 1970s
- Contributed by Thomaston Historical Society
- Item 26603
- 4650px x 3029px - 15.5"w x 10.1"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Thomaston Historical Society
This historically restored house was built in 1838 by Thomaston sea captain, George W. Robinson.Show Details
The three chimneys are all in working order and two of the three fireplaces are of Thomaston black marble. The third fireplace is in a large country kitchen. The house, its gable end to the street, is larger than it appears with the living area measuring 2,800 sq. ft., not counting the three season enclosed back porch.
An exact scale model of the house may be visited at: www.historichomeinminiature.com