Item 26574 - Granger House, Saco, ca. 1880

Item 26574 - Granger House, Saco, ca. 1880
Contributed by Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
Item 26574
Granger House, Saco, ca. 1880
Zoom
1981px x 1474px - 6.6"w x 4.9"h @ 300dpi  |  Need a larger size?
*Credit line must read: Collections of Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
Image Info

Built ca. 1800 by Daniel Granger, son-in-law of Col. Tristram Jordan. In 1990, the smaller section of the home was moved to Log Cabin Road in Arundel and the rest of the house was torn down.

Show Details