Item 25586 - South Side of Main Street, Biddeford, 1909
- Item 25586 - South Side of Main Street, Biddeford, 1909
- Contributed by McArthur Public Library
- Item 25586
- 4102px x 3000px - 13.7"w x 10.0"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of McArthur Public Library
A photo of the south side of Main Street in Biddeford in 1909. The picture was taken looking toward Franklin Street from the corner of Laconia and Main. The Staples Building, or "Marble Block" is the tall building in the middle. The wooden block on the far left was the Hill Block, and was demolished and rebuilt into the brick block now known as the Puritan Block.Show Details