- Item 22894 - Main Street, Springvale, ca. 1910
- Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
- Item 22894
- 4566px x 3283px - 15.2"w x 10.9"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
This view of Main Street in Springvale was taken looking North from the old Springvale town hall in 1910. The houses on the left (left to right) were the homes of Edmund E. Goodwin, George A. Goodwin, Harmon G. Allen and Dr. Fred A. Bragdon. On the right is the Hiram B. Rowe house. Beside it is the home of George H. Roberts. The Edmund E. Goodwin house, built in 1889, was still owned by his descendants as late as 2008. The exterior, which has never been altered, is perhaps the most perfect surviving example of late 19th century architecture in the area.Show Details