- Item 21151 - Elm Street, Saco, ca. 1910
- Contributed by Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
- Item 21151
- 4503px x 3315px - 15.0"w x 11.1"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Dyer Library Archives / Saco Museum
Elm Street at the intersection of Main and North Streets at Eastman Park in Saco.Show Details
Eastman Park, once known as "Buxton Corner," is where Soldier's Monument, a Revolutionary War memorial, was erected in 1907.
Eastman House (Prescott House) at 146 Elm St. (right side), is an example of a late Federal period style home with a Greek revival porch and doorway. David Ricker built the home of Dr. Goodwin in 1841.