Item 20619 - A. Peterson residence

Item 20619 - A. Peterson residence
Contributed by New Sweden Historical Society
Item 20619
A. Peterson residence
Zoom
4899px x 2964px - 16.3"w x 9.9"h @ 300dpi  |  Need a larger size?
*Credit line must read: Collections of New Sweden Historical Society
Image Info

This large Greek revival home, complete with "widow's walk" on the roof, can be found on Capital Hill Rd., lot 136-A. The property belonged to one of the original settlers, Johan Petter Johansson, in 1870. In the 1920's it belonged to A. Peterson.

Show Details