- Item 16959 - Brackett Street Firehouse, Portland, ca. 1912
- Contributed by Maine Historical Society
- Item 16959
- 4559px x 3057px - 15.2"w x 10.2"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Maine Historical Society
Steam Engine 3 of the Portland Fire Department at the station at 176 Brackett Street in about 1912.Show Details
The crew assigned to Engine 3 in 1912 included Thomas Payne, deputy chief; A. E. Knight, captain; Harry E. Davis, lieutenant; Alfred Wiggin, engineman, A. P. Crocker, driver of engine; George Hatton, driver of hose; and Thomas F. Carians, engineer. Wiggin is at the far left in the photo.
Engine 3 was located at Brackett Street from 1862 to 1947.