- Item 79503 - Steamboat 'Fairy of the Lake', ca. 1860
- Contributed by Moosehead Historical Society
- Item 79503
- 5319px x 2706px - 17.7"w x 9.0"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Moosehead Historical Society
The Fairy of the Lake was one of the few side-wheelers on Moosehead Lake. It was built by Major Benjamin Bigney for J.H. Eveleth in 1858.Show Details
Here the vessel is shown docked at Pebble Beach with Mount Kineo in the background.