- Item 51710 - Good Will Campus, Fairfield, 1911
- Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
- Item 51710
- 4685px x 3436px - 15.6"w x 11.5"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
View from near the Kennebec River behind the pumping station of the Good Will campus in 1911. The image shows left to right Bailey Cottage, New Library, greenhouse, Good Will Cottage, Golden Rule Cottage, Fogg Cottage, Christian Endeaver Cottage, Roof of Quincey (now L.C.Bates Museum).Show Details