- Item 25869 - Boys' Fund, Newport, 1888
- Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
- Item 25869
- 3212px x 4780px - 10.7"w x 15.9"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
George W. Hinckley began publishing The "Boys' Fund" in February 1888 to raise money and awareness about the need for a home for orphans and other boys "who need a helping hand."Show Details
He published the monthly journal until the home -- The Good Will Home -- became a reality in July 1889.
In September 1889, he changed the name of the publication to the Good Will Record.