- Item 22556 - Etz Chaim Synagogue, Biddeford, 1916
- Contributed by McArthur Public Library
- Item 22556
- 3017px x 4208px - 10.1"w x 14.0"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of McArthur Public Library
Etz Chaim (Tree of Life) Synagogue is located on Bacon Street. This building was built in 1874 and was occupied by Christ Episcopal Church until 1906 when CEC moved to Crescent Street. This view is from Emery Street. The steeple no longer exists.Show Details