- Item 13684 - Twine Mill, West Kennebunk, ca. 1880
- Contributed by Kennebunk Free Library
- Item 13684
- 5015px x 2900px - 16.7"w x 9.7"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Kennebunk Free Library
This is an image of the Twine mill in West Kennebunk which was located at the base of Mill Street. It was operated for many years by Robert Lord.Show Details
This building was razed in 1974. A brick building was built on the same spot in 1922.
On the hill in the background can be seen a home on Cat Mousam Road once lived in by a Littlefield family. The graveyard (then surrounded by a picket fence) now is barely recognizable and has fallen into disrepair.