- Item 13231 - Warren House, Westbrook, ca. 1880
- Contributed by Maine Historical Society
- Item 13231
- 4590px x 3265px - 15.3"w x 10.9"h @ 300dpi | Need a larger size?
- *Credit line must read: Collections of Maine Historical Society
The Warren House, 108 Longfellow St., Westbrook, was built sometime prior to 1805 by Enoch Freeman then sold to Captain John Warren in 1826.Show Details
In 1963, the house was occupied by Mr. and Mrs. Otis Wyer. Mrs Wyer was a direct descendant of Capt. John Warren.
In the foreground are remnants the Cumberland and Oxford Canal.